One of the typical meals we have in Argentina, are the EMPANADAS. They are usually made of chopped beef and sauce but this time, I'll explain to you how to make chicken ones.
1) Heat olive oil with some chopped onions in a skilett for some minutes until the onions give away all the water.
2) Add some salt, pepper and oregano.
3) Then, add the sliced pieces of chicken and cook until the meat is done.
4) Again, you may add some spices and aromatic herbs.
5) Add two chopped boiled eggs.
5) Finally, add some creamy cheese and stir gently.